Tourist Attractions
Home » Information » census

census

YSR District 2011 Census Statistics

Total Number of HouseHold : 706204 Population Persons Males Females Total 2,882,469 1,451,777 1,430,692 In the age group 0-6 years 331,586 172,902 158,684 Scheduled Castes (SC) 465,794 232,123 233,671 Scheduled Tribes (ST) 75,886 38,571 37,315 Literates 1,716,766 994,699 722,067 Illiterate 1,165,703 457,078 708,625 Total Worker 1,320,404 823,886 496,518 Main Worker 1,079,903 734,544 345,359 Main Worker – Cultivator 217,681 166,882 50,799 Main …

Read More »

Distribution of Population in Rural – Urban areas

According to 2001 Census the total population of Kadapa district stands at 2,601,797 with 1,318,093 males and 1,283,704 females. The district stands at 18th rank in the state as far as population is concerned.   Out of the total population of the district 2,014,044 persons constituting 77.41% are residing in rural areas and the remaining 587,753 persons (22.59%) are residing in urban …

Read More »

Administrative Setup – Kadapa District

Region of the state where the district is located: Kadapa district is the extreme south eastern district of Andhra Pradesh and lies in the heart of the track of land that forms the southern deccan plateau, popularly referred to as the Rayalaseema. It lies between 13o 43’ and 15o 14’ of the northern latitude and 77o 55’ and 79o 29’ …

Read More »

2001 CENSUS HIGHLIGHTS – KADAPA DISTRICT

• Kadapa District stands 7th in terms of area size and ranks 18th in terms of population in the state. • Kadapa district stands 15th rank in terms of urbanization with a total urban population 5,87,753 forming 22.59 percentages to the total district population. • The sex ratio of the district is 974 against 955 in 1991 Census showing increase …

Read More »